FEBRUARY 20, 1993
1. FOLSOM PRISON BLUES
2. THE MAN IN ME
3. ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER
4. TANGLED UP IN BLUE
5. SHOOTING STAR
6. STUCK INSIDE OF MOBILE WITH THE MEMPHIS BLUES AGAIN
7. SHE BELONGS TO ME
8. TOMORROW NIGHT @ (WITH BAND)
9. JIM JONES @ (WITH BAND)
10. MR. TAMBOURINE MAN @ (WITH BAND)
11. DON'T THINK TWICE, IT'S ALL RIGHT @ (WITH BAND)
11. CAT'S IN THE WELL
12. I AND I
13. THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGIN' @(WITH BAND)
14. HIGHWAY 61 REVISITED
15. I'LL REMEMBER YOU
16. EVERYTHING IS BROKEN
17. IT AIN'T ME, BABE @ (WITH BAND)
This fifth Bob date of mine was the first
of my 12 shows with Winston Watson on drums.
Great setlist, good concert, after "THE MAN IN ME"
I just knew he intended to deliver a good one.
I like the recordings of this tour, as
they confirm for me a thought I had in Wiesbaden:
When closing concerts with "IT AIN'T ME, BABE"
Bob is deliberately pointing away from himself
(maybe to the one we all are "looking for").