JULY 12, 1995
WESTFALENHALLE 2, DORTMUND,
1. DRIFTER'S ESCAPE
2. SEÑOR (TALES OF YANKEE POWER)
3. ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER
4. SHOOTING STAR
5. IT TAKES A LOT TO LAUGH, IT TAKES A TRAIN TO CRY
7. TANGLED UP IN BLUE @ (WITH BAND)
8. BOOTS OF SPANISH LEATHER @ (WITH BAND)
9. IT'S ALL OVER NOW, BABY BLUE @ (WITH BAND)
10. STUCK INSIDE OF MOBILE WITH THE MEMPHIS BLUES AGAIN
11. I BELIEVE IN YOU
12. CAT'S IN THE WELL
13. KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR
14. MY BACK PAGES @ (WITH BAND)
15. RAINY DAY WOMEN # 12 & 35
When Bob came back in the summer, we only
could afford to go to the last of the seven
concerts in Germany (thus missing out on
“EVERY GRAIN OF SAND” in Munich).
However we got to hear “SENOR” again
as well as a beautiful “SHOOTING STAR”,
which my wife recognized before I did.
The opening chords of “I BELIEVE IN YOU”
made my heart skip a beat and my feet skip
closer toward the stage, where some people,
who just couldn’t stand Bob singing this song,
retreated with a sour look on their faces.
The harmonica solo at the end of “MY BACK
PAGES” has to be heard to be believed.
Whenever I hear it, I still hardly believe it.